Finland is considered to be the happiest country in the world. According to the survey of 2022, the Helsinki capital of Finland is considered to be the happiest city in the world.
Starting a business in the happiest country would be much beneficial in terms of financial gain also, as the environment under which a business grows much influenced on the business.
If you want to start a business in Finland then you must follow these steps which are described below.
A kick start for a business startup in Finland:
Follow these steps to start up a business in Finland.
Step# 1: Take information About permits and registration: Getting familiar with yourself about permits and registration in Finland is very important it is the first step that you have to take if you think to start up a business in Finland.
- If you are an outside citizen of Finland then you must have EU/EEA Rights of residence permit required.
- Must have personal identity code and finish tax card.
- You must be registered to your place of residence.
step# 2: If you came from other country and want to settle and do start a business in Finland then this section is for you.
- First decide where you want to live in Finland. it is a small country that is based on some cities among which Helsinki is the capital. According to your business requirement you must be decide where you want to live then find a good accommodation.
- Open a personal bank account and connect all the utilities like electricity, internet etc.
- Transportation is a very important part when you move to another new country. Finland has a modern and fast transportation which is very reliable you just move around and let you know no about it.
- After knowing all about Finland and accommodation the next step is get connected socially to startup your business.
Step# 3: Stabilish company is the third step, you need to register your company. For registration you just follow some steps pay registration fee and now your company is registered.
How to get funding for the company?
Finland government it offers special grants for new startup business. If you are an entrepreneur then this would be the best option for you.
Who avail government grant?
- Unemployed job seekers
- If you want to be a full time entrepreneur after spending a good time in job.
- For those who wants to be a full time entrepreneur if they are part time entrepreneur right now.
How to get government grants?
- Contact enterprise Finland telephone service. The advisor guide you about Finland rules and regulations to start a business.
- After getting and guidance contact TE office for the appointment.
- You must have a good business plan that you will discuss with TEofficer. Government grants totally based on the business plan you have if you have a good business plan then you will definitely get government grant. government pay EUR 34.50 a day.
- Submit the application form to the TE office Online.
- TE office decide whether you are eligible for this grant or not. If you are acceptable for this grant then you can collect your monthly payment From ELY centre.
Finland is a happiest country of the world and to start a business Finland it is a good opportunity or option for you. The above article Describe all about settle down in Finland and how to start business in Finland also gives you detailed process of getting government grants for business in Finland. If you want to apply for government grants then you must have a good business plan. You need to go toTE office were you have to discuss all about your business plan. The TE office decide whether you are eligible for the Government Grant or not, if you are eligible then you can collect your payment from ELY centre.