The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions. In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
- Working with various stakeholders/departments on a broad of legal contracts including complex financing transactions (cross-border), partnerships, and investments agreements.
- Handling legal matters in other related fields like securities laws, corporate governance, and financing regulation.
- Draft, review, negotiate and close commercial contracts, including services agreements and related documents with partners, resellers, and vendors.
- Interface with and manage support from foreign legal counsels.
- 3+ years experience as a licensed attorney.
- Legal experience in M&A Transactions - Experience in Financing transactions - an advantage.
- Multitasking abilities, efficient, independent but yet a team player.
- Fluent in English.